Strumpets 2-57 Strumpets 2-57

Really liked the game from the beginning, but there still are many bugs and other problems, even new ones (I think)

1) The genitals arent shown (he or she has no gender at all, like a doll) -> NEW (?)
2) most of the clothes arent shown or just came up after looking truth the set several times (store)
3) Saving the hairdresser and helping bea interact with each other, once I helped the hairdresser I cant start Beas mission at the airschip
4) Few bugs with the missions -> requirements arent shown correct/ I have to reselect the mission to start it (befor that it says that the req. arent meet even if they are/ number of days is sometims not correct, sometimes the strumped doesnt return at all
5) Cant read all the text from the pilot because the window is hidden behind my skills
6) Cant hide the skill-window -> should the filter-panel be able to do that?
7) Lose the weapon after revisiting the store and sellect the strumped which HAD already a weapon -> its switched back to the stick, she/he will fight with the stick in the next battle
8) When a strumpet works the bar, a strumpet is shown at the bar, but always that one which just had a costumer at the brothel

And at the end a short question; Where is the last CANDYCORN

Strumpets 2-56 Strumpets 2-56

Nice game!

Found some bugs/issues:

1) After loading the game from text my strumpets dont return from their mission: the number of days dont change after I sleep.
2) the problem with the money "Vexxedsoul" below me mentioned, showed up by me too after I started the "random" mission with random outcome.
3) the mission for the shop can be repeated unlimited times (unlocking new skins etc)
4) Strengh and intelligens can be trained even while the strumpet is on a mission.
5) The abilities a strumpet is needing for a mission arent shown completly

Tower v0.32 Light Tower v0.32 Light

Loaded my save and was confronted with some kind of bug:
automatical switched from place to place (town, Tower, map etc.)
reloaded the page: my save got lost.
Very nice game with lot of potential, but this saving-bug ruins it for me

OctopussyCo responds:

Sad that you lose your save <:c but I don't know how make it that newground will allow to save your save file normally in cookies, in other games what you play ot NG your saves works normally?
There is no way in flash in AS3 to save game to the file on computer without user manipulations, so I use here saves to the cookies (or something similar? I really don't know how use AS3 to save data here xd) But you always can save your game save to your computer or in text line before you close the game :)

CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents

Nice game!

Im missing the backgroundsound, but besides that its pretty entertaining.

Bug/Spoiler:
Eating Knife: salt and pepper dont flip after clicking on them

I am the ninja I am the ninja

Very good game! Short but challenging without beeing frustrating.
Nice graphics, the gameplay is very smooth and the music fits in very well too.

medals:
time trial 2 and 3 arent working
"you are a ninja" isnt working (I guess completing all lvls and not all archivements is the goal)

using firefox

Frozennnn responds:

Hi thanks for the feedback i will check that achievements again with firefox and update
thanks for play the game

Pokemon Rescue Pokemon Rescue

Nice concept, but the grafics could be better.
The game is acctually pretty easy and unbalanced -> the lvls 1-4 are as easy as the lvls 5-7.

Bugs:
I cant shoot while a pokemon is shrinking into a pokeball.
Had to click several times at the pokedex and/or the next button till something happend.
(using firefox)

Apollina┬┤s Spell - Greek antique parody Apollina┬┤s Spell - Greek antique parody

Bugs:
1) Medals dont work till killing Cerberus

Game:
The gameplay is very badly and far from entertaining.
The centaur said; "I dont even know who Apollina is ?" (Medal) Why is ther a "?" ? its not a question its a statement. The english at all is very bad and even I can tell you that (and my english is as bad as Schwarzeneggers english).
Sometimes the game gets frozen while loading the next lvl./chapter

Munguia responds:

Hi, you are right my spelling is bad, that centaur speaks a very bad english, what can we wait? he is a beast, your Schwarzerneggers joke is funny now you can find it in the game, check again, thanks for the bug report, i fixed it, even the "?" is not anymore.

Polaroids Polaroids

The gameplay is very bad and the graphics are also very disapointing.
Also way too short to tell a deeper story on my opinion.

The concept with the polariods is acctually not bad, but the game definitely is.

JackAstral responds:

k, sorry you feel that way. thanks for giving it a go anyway!

Tori Energy Factory Tori Energy Factory

Very nice game, but as said befor the controlls are more idle for a touch screen than for a pc-mouse.

2 Bugs:
1)the "Casual Player I" medal doesnt work for me.
2) After losing the game, I have to reload the page, because there is no "back to menu" button and the game itself doesnt load the menu by itself

GriseGames responds:

Thanks for your feedback, the medal bugs have been corrected in this new version.

X-Ray Detective X-Ray Detective

Real good game!

But it lags a lot, especially when Im shooting with the pistol from a ladder (with "F"),but in many other situations too.
Sometimes I was shooting through the canons at the wall/roof without hiting them.
Rystik is right sometimes jumping from a ladder is pretty annoyingly because in 80% your just falling down instead of jumping.