Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

Raptore Jesus !!!!

Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators Dawn of the Planet of the Terminators

It seems that you havent understand the movie at all: TIME TRAVELING ONLY NACKED!
5stars -1 for their clothes

ActiveObjectX responds:

I almost did make Arnold nekkid but I decided the leather jacket would immediately read as the terminator. And later on in the movie when the screen is full of Arnolds it'd just be a bunch of naked muscular guys running around. Wait that would actually be pretty funny......

Newgrounds game teaser Newgrounds game teaser

Hahahaha, you shure are XD

Strumpets 2-57 Strumpets 2-57

Really liked the game from the beginning, but there still are many bugs and other problems, even new ones (I think)

1) The genitals arent shown (he or she has no gender at all, like a doll) -> NEW (?)
2) most of the clothes arent shown or just came up after looking truth the set several times (store)
3) Saving the hairdresser and helping bea interact with each other, once I helped the hairdresser I cant start Beas mission at the airschip
4) Few bugs with the missions -> requirements arent shown correct/ I have to reselect the mission to start it (befor that it says that the req. arent meet even if they are/ number of days is sometims not correct, sometimes the strumped doesnt return at all
5) Cant read all the text from the pilot because the window is hidden behind my skills
6) Cant hide the skill-window -> should the filter-panel be able to do that?
7) Lose the weapon after revisiting the store and sellect the strumped which HAD already a weapon -> its switched back to the stick, she/he will fight with the stick in the next battle
8) When a strumpet works the bar, a strumpet is shown at the bar, but always that one which just had a costumer at the brothel

And at the end a short question; Where is the last CANDYCORN

Strumpets 2-56 Strumpets 2-56

Nice game!

Found some bugs/issues:

1) After loading the game from text my strumpets dont return from their mission: the number of days dont change after I sleep.
2) the problem with the money "Vexxedsoul" below me mentioned, showed up by me too after I started the "random" mission with random outcome.
3) the mission for the shop can be repeated unlimited times (unlocking new skins etc)
4) Strengh and intelligens can be trained even while the strumpet is on a mission.
5) The abilities a strumpet is needing for a mission arent shown completly

Tower v0.32 Light Tower v0.32 Light

Loaded my save and was confronted with some kind of bug:
automatical switched from place to place (town, Tower, map etc.)
reloaded the page: my save got lost.
Very nice game with lot of potential, but this saving-bug ruins it for me

OctopussyCo responds:

Sad that you lose your save <:c but I don't know how make it that newground will allow to save your save file normally in cookies, in other games what you play ot NG your saves works normally?
There is no way in flash in AS3 to save game to the file on computer without user manipulations, so I use here saves to the cookies (or something similar? I really don't know how use AS3 to save data here xd) But you always can save your game save to your computer or in text line before you close the game :)

Lara Croft Animated - Sketch to Final Lara Croft Animated - Sketch to Final

Very good work!

Ps; im climbing myself and pressing the left hand against the wall without grabing it, will lead to a deep fall ;)

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks a lot! Haha good point!

X X

Would make a nice sticker :)

Temple Guardian Temple Guardian